Harare-The Corporate Social Responsibility Network of Zimbabwe will host the Zimbabwe CSR National awards on November 9 at the Rainbow Towers Hotel where more than 500 delegates drawn from different sectors of the economy are expected to grace the occasion.
Several high-profile companies have so far registered to participate in these awards. The awards which will be held under the theme CSR-Towards the attainment of Sustainable Development Goals and Agenda 2030 will see local companies walk away with different accolades.
Just like at the recently held CSR Conference, the event is also expected to be graced by delegates from Africa Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Some of the awards categories include the following
- Excellence in Community – Partnership with Charity
- Excellence in Community – Volunteering
- Excellence in Community – Community Programme
- Excellence in Environment
- Excellence in Marketplace
- Excellence in Workplace
- Excellence in CSR Communication
- Excellence in Supporting Youth Employment
- Excellence in CSR by an SME
- Best CSR Initiative-Responsible Business
- Best CSR Initiative-Giving to communities
- Beacon Award for Philanthropy
- Best Corporate Social Investment Initiative of the Yr
- Most CSR Initiative with impact
For more information you can visit